Civ 5 player guide

Information on current and upcoming games.

Moderators: Priam, justice

How special is this guide?

Poll ended at Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:36 pm

Wow! words fail me.
100%
Ha, even a SadMuppet! could do that!
No votes

Total votes: 3

justice

Civ 5 player guide

Post by justice »

1. download the civ turn file into the following folder
.....\My Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\Saves\hotseat\
the Civ 5 file browser will not allow folder browsing.

2. launch Civ 5.
3 select multiplayer > hotseat.
4. Click load game.
5. select your current turn, should be first file on list (sorted by date modified).
6. a pop up will request your password. click change password and enter Tash's old password and put in your new one.
7. play your turn. press next turn button.
8. you have a save button here. enter your save name as to_Rev (optional to add the turn number to file name but i do). the reason we use the naming format is becuase the wigit on the home screen reads the file name and broadcasts the name of the next players turn. its a great widgit. especially when you have 4 different games on the trot and saves manovering through the forums.
9. add a post to the correct forum.http://www.darkkeep.net/showthread.php?628 (if you have used the widgit on home page. no need to look.) the min post lenght is 3 characters and generally we put rubbish characters in it.
10. scroll down in the reply screen till you see the manage attachments button. press this and a pop up window will open. click the browse button, find your civ file (it will be in path specified in point 1). click upload and then you can close the pop up window and hit reply. your done till your next go.
Justice - The Unrelable one