Skip barber pracrice [@ VIR Grand East] tonight 9pm Wed 16th July.

Vroom vroom...
Cully

Skip barber pracrice [@ VIR Grand East] tonight 9pm Wed 16th July.

Post by Cully »

Hi folks,im hoping a few more sign up after the thread on iracing members forum.
Lets plan a session for tonight if anyone is up for some practice?
Im thinking maybe the time frame between the road course races,that being between 6:40-8:00 or 8:40-10:00 the 40 mins alowing those racing to finish their race.
Whos up for it and what time will we plan?

Can we meet up on Ventrilo?

EDIT: 9pm start time,register for the 9pm practice session on iracing.
Paul Harrington

Post by Paul Harrington »

Hi Damien
Which cars are we talking about, or do you intend to split things? Personally I find it hard to swap between solstice and skippy, so I'd be of less use in a solstice session. I could do a skippy one in the 8.40 slot though. Thinking anbout it, I would choose a slightly later time to allow people to get a drink, etc after a race - 8.50, or even 9.00?

cheers

Paul
Cully

Post by Cully »

Yeah Paul i reckon the Skippy is best choice, i shoulf of said that sorry.
9:00 sounds good to me.
If i get to race the 8:00 race i do like time to say hi to the wife and goodnight to the 2 little ones so 9:00 sounds about right.
Ill edit thread title.
Paul Harrington

Post by Paul Harrington »

While I'm happy to use the forum and ventrillo, I tend to agree with Anthony's comments on the iRacing forum. Other forums and chat mechanisms will put some people off, and if we can use the ones in iRacing then there is the best chance of attracting a good number. One thread with times of planned sessions wouldn't be a big problem and I expect that threads with discussions on technique will be of interest to those who haven't taken part - they may well persuade them to try it.
Cully

Post by Cully »

Yeah i tend to agree Paul.
I suppose one thread updated over time would not be any harm.