No rush to 80

General topics for the Wolves of Calla.
Cully

No rush to 80

Post by Cully »

I had intended getting to 80 asap for end game content but it seems the end game content is broken if we are to believe the guys moaning on the official forums.
I know they are a bunch of moaners on there anyway but it doesnt sound good at the moment if this is true :(
Im loving the game but ive come across a lot of bugs the worst being the 8-9 quests i cant complete in the noble district in tartantia :(
Funcom really need to sort the end game issues or a lot of players who have hit 80 may not subscribe after the free 30 days.

see here
http://forums-eu.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=36918
Rev Hellfire

Post by Rev Hellfire »

At the rate I'm levelling reaching 80 isn't going to be an issue for quite some time.
Cully

Post by Cully »

Im contemplating levelling upp my 24 tempest of set.
I love my priest of mitra while in a group as the healing is great fun but its boring for solo play as the dps is not great nor do the spells feel exciting in any way.

The TOS however has great dps and aoe while the spells look great.
Its heals are as good as the pom too as far as i know.

I reckon funcom will address these raid issues pretty prompt if indeed they are true.
Statix

Post by Statix »

Yeah you can kinda see the lack of end game content already. From 52 to 58 you get feck all quests and Ive just ended up grinding the whole time, doing C-Cave over and over again, its gets very boring.

Now I wonder if by the time I hit 80, will there be anything to do...

BUT at the same time I'm still having fun, my class sucks but its fun to play, I love the fatalites and they give me a boost.